PERMANENT STRAIGHTENING – CARE SHEET
Please click here to download this care sheet.
Thank you for choosing to have your hair permanently straightened at Delilah.
Below is a list of things to help you understand how to care for your permanent straightening.
- Please do not wash your hair for 3 days after having your hair permanently straightened.
- Please also do not tie your hair up, wear clips in your hair, wear glasses on top of your head, or do anything that will crease your hair for 3 days.
- Please do not colour your hair for 2 weeks after having your hair permanently straightened. Please seek our professional advice before going lighter in colour.
- Please use the proper products that your permanent straightening technician at Delilah recommends for permanent straightening, using any shampoo, conditioner or product that your technician does not recommend could be potentially harmful to your newly straightened hair.
- Protecting your hair against the elements will prolong the life of your straightened hair and keep it in good condition.
- Regular trimming of your hair should be undertaken after a permanent straightening, every 6 – 8 weeks is ample.
Please call/email us if you have any further queries.