Consultations and Bookings
An in-salon consultation is required and recommended before receiving a permanent hair straightening at Delilah Hair Studio.
A consultation fee of $25 is paid via phone or in person prior to a 15 minute consultation at our studio.
A booking will not be made without payment of the $25 consultation fee.
This $25 consultation fee is taken off the cost of your permanent hair straightening.
Cancellation or change of consultation booking within a 48 hour time-frame will result in the loss of your $25 consultation fee.
If for any reason that we allow you book your permanent hair straightening without a prior consultation, a consultation fee of $99 must be paid prior to your appointment so secure your appointment time. If for any reason you arrive at our studio and your hair is not appropriate fir the chemical process, it will result in a loss of your $99 consultation fee.
Please arrive on time to your appointment. Your hourly rate is charged at the time of your appointment booking and NOT your arrival time.
During a consultation we will:
- Make sure your hair is appropriate for the permanent straightening process.
- Apply a test patch to see if your hair is appropriate for the chemical process (this is done at our own discretion and is not necessary in some cases)
- Answer all of your questions and talk you through the permanent hair straightening process.
- Give you a rough estimate of how long it will take.
Once your consultation has been completed, you will be booked in to have your permanent hair straightening. A $75 booking fee is required to make the appointment. This brings your total fee up to $100 ($25 consultation fee + $75 booking fee = $100)
This $100 in fees is taken off the cost of your permanent hair straightening and is used to secure your appointment.
Cancellation or change of your permanent hair straightening appointment within 48 hours will result in a loss of your consultation and booking fees. Appropriate time must be given to us in order to cancel or change your booking.
Thank you for choosing to have your hair permanently straightened at Delilah.
Below is a list of things to help you understand how to care for your permanent straightening.
- Please do not wash your hair for 3 days after having your hair permanently straightened.
- Please also do not tie your hair up, wear clips in your hair, wear glasses on top of your head, or do anything that will crease your hair for 3 days after your permanent hair straightening.
- Please do not colour your hair for 2 weeks after having your hair permanently straightened. Please seek our professional advice before going lighter in colour.
- Please use the proper products that your permanent straightening technician at Delilah recommends for permanent straightening, using any shampoo, conditioner or product that your technician does not recommend could be potentially harmful to your newly straightened hair.
- Protecting your hair against the elements will prolong the life of your straightened hair and keep it in good condition.
- Regular trimming of your hair should be undertaken after a permanent straightening, every 6 – 8 weeks is ample.
- Please call/email us if you have any further queries.
Shampooing your hair prior to the 3 day limit will result in loss of warranty.
Having your hair coloured at another studio or colouring your hair yourself will result in loss of warranty.
Any issues that may arise with your permanent hair straightening must be brought to our attention immediately.
Any treatment done to your hair at another studio or by yourself will result in loss of warranty.
Permanent hair straightening is a chemical process that reacts differently to each individual. While we achieve amazing results with our permanent hair straightening, minor kinks or wave may sometimes still remain and are not covered by warranty.