Delilah Hair Studio is a vibrant Lygon Street hairdresser, operating in one of Melbourne’s most iconic and stylish spaces. We love Lygon Street, with its unique blend of old-world elegance and modern dynamism, and our customers love the fact that they can pair their hair styling appointment with a visit to their favourite café or restaurant.
Our hairdresser is run by founder Adrian Panayiotis. Adrian has been styling hair for over 20 years. In that time, he has worked with leading institutions including PPS Hairwear and Babyliss pro. He plied his trade in some of Melbourne’s leading salons and performed a role as a national educator at a prominent Los Angeles brand.
We have made a name for ourselves on the back of our bold approach to styling. We love pushing the boundaries, by using a contemporary method to improve clients’ hairstyles, and in many ways, their life. We’ve been working in Lygon Street for over ten years, we love the energy the street gives us, and we feel as though we have become part of the broader community.
Our clients keep coming back to us because we are prepared to work with them. To listen to their aspirations and help them achieve their dream look. All of our stylists are passionate about what they do, meaning they leave no stone unturned. Our clients appreciate this commitment, and we take our responsibility very seriously.
Why Choose Us?
With over 30-years of collective experience, form a diverse range of backgrounds, you couldn’t be in better hands with Delilah. This mix of experience and versatility means that no matter what style you’re going for, we’ll have a stylist on hand that has created that style before. All of our stylists are friendly and approachable because we know that the best hairstyles are created through collaboration, not the stylist telling you what you need.
Our styling team are also committed to continually researching and learning new skills. Our passion means that we spend most of our free time looking at the latest styles, techniques and products, so our clients only get the best.
Most importantly, we’ve created a warm, welcoming studio that makes your appointment about more than a haircut. It’s about treating yourself and visiting a beautiful area.
Lygon Street Hairdresser Services
Delilah Hair Studio has been providing the Lygon St area with a leading styling service since 2007. Our clients love our fresh approach, customer care and incredible location which allows them to shop, dine and wine after their appointment.
Delilah offers a wide range of hairdressing services, including:
- Hair Cutting and Styling: Your hair cut and style can influence your whole look. Get the look you deserve at Delilah. We’re here to turn your vision in into a reality and give you a style that will put a bounce in your step.
- Curly Hair Cutting: Put down your flashlight and call off the search – because you’ve just found your new curly hair specialist in Melbourne! We have over 30 years of experience taming all types of curls with our dry-cutting expertise and guarantee your locks will look more luscious than ever before after stepping through our curly hair salon doors.
- Dry Hair Cutting: If you want the perfect hair styling experience, it might be time to consider dry cutting. The typical salon experience involves colour, wash, cut, blow wave. But there is another option—have your hair cut and styled while dry.
- Hair Colouring: Our studio is recognised as one of the premier colouring destinations in Melbourne. Our aim is for quality colour that lasts and holds its vibrancy wash after wash. We can also pass on the information you need to retain the colour for as long as possible, and even pass on products that will assist you along the way. We’re experienced in all types of colouring, from Balayage and Ombre, through to Blondpro.
- Hair Treatments: Sometimes your hair needs a bit of TLC. All the brushing, washing, straightening and curling can leave it feeling a bit washed out, so why not visit our studio for a hair treatment.
- Keratin Smoothing: Keratin smoothing treatment is a wonderful method of hair straightening that will last between two and three months. But the truly remarkable thing about this treatment is its restorative nature. This treatment works to de-frizz your hair, to make it more manageable, smoother, and gorgeous! But the unique properties of keratin are wonderful for the health of your hair, too.
- Permanent Hair Straightening: We offer a leading hair straightening service that attracts people from all over the country and the globe. Our team is highly-trained with the latest techniques, and we have access to the finest products on the market.
- Hair Updos: For that special occasion, you need a special style. Our updo service allows you to pick a style you like, while we create it right in front of your eyes.
- Blow Waves: St Delilah hair Studio, we celebrate the importance of a good blow wave. Our blow wave techniques will give you soft hair, that is easier to style and full of volume.