Established in 2007, Delilah Hair Studio has been providing creative and dynamic hairdressing services on Lygon St in Brunswick East, Melbourne. Adrian Panayiotis founded the salon on the back of his passion for hair design and wanted to create a salon that looks after the hairdresser as well as the client. He quickly fell in love with East Brunswick and Lygon Street and there’s no better setting for your next hair appointment.
You can make a day out of it as you grab a bite to eat at one of the many top dining options or go for a shop on nearby Sydney Rd. You’re in good hands with Adrian and his team; Adrian has both years of experience, and in-depth education through the world-renowned Californian Sexy Hair brand. He has also performed educational roles with PPS Hairwear.
Delilah is an experience like no other. From curly hair, to dry cutting, or a world class balayage/hair painting and specialising in colour correction, we have a passionate stylist who’s main focus is to cater to the individual. We can’t wait to meet you!
Our Hairdressing Services and Prices
- 1/4 Head Foils or Balayage + Cut and Blow Wave: $199
- 1/2 Head Foils or Balayage + Cut and Style: $230
- 3/4 Head Foils or Balayage + Cut and Style: from $275
- Full Head Foils or Balayage + Cut and Style: from $315
- Regrowth Colour + Cut and Style: From $175
- Bleach Regrowth + Toner/Colour + Cut and Style: From $245
- Full Colour + Cut and Style: From $205
- Colour Correction POA
- Clipper Cut: $60
- Clipper Cut Fade/Creative $75
- Cut + No Blowdry (Short Hair): $90
- Cut + Blowdry: $99
- Fringe Trim: $20
- Re-Style or Very Long Hair + Cut and Blowdry: $119
- Blondpro Bond Rebuilding Treatment + Blowdry: $120
- Up-styling: From $90
- Blow-waving: From $65
Delilah Hair Studio offers a wide range of top hairdresser services, including:
- Ladies Haircuts: Let our team create the look you’ve always wanted. We’re here to help you to turn that vision in your head into a beautiful hairstyle. No matter what look you’re after, we’ll be able to create it. 20 years of experience has given myself, and my wonderful team, the ability to create the look that will best suit you.
- Men’s Haircuts: Whether you want to make an impression in the workplace, on the weekend or wind the clock back, Delilah Hair Studio will be able to create the look that works for you. We have been going beyond the short back and sides for over 20 years—there’s no style we can’t create, and no hair we can’t work with.
- Hair Colours: We’ll give you the colour you want that lasts, with its full vibrancy for weeks and weeks on end. We only use the finest colour treatments and we’ll be able to give you all the tools and information you need to ensure your colour lasts long after the first wash. We are experienced in all the latest techniques as well as the classic and always popular baylage and ombre techniques.
- Hair Highlights: Don’t trust just anyone with your hair, if you want highlights that will turn heads (in all colours of the rainbow), then visit the team of hair colour experts at Delilah Hair Studio.
- Hair Updos: Whatever the occasion, whether it’s spring racing carnival, or even your wedding, we can give you an elegant, stylish and flattering updo.
- Blow Wave: A good blow wave is the secret to the perfect hairstyle and there’s no one better at it than Delilah Hair Studio. With our blow waves, we’ll ensure your bob sits perfectly, your curls fall in flattering waves, or your frizz is completely tamed.
- Hair Treatments: If your hair is feeling washed out, tired, dry or has just lost its lustre, come along to Delilah Hair Studio. We will devise the best treatment for your hair to get it back to its healthy, shiny best.
- Keratin Smoothing– One of the greatest hair treatments of this decade is Keratin Straightening! The best way to tame your mane and smooth out your hair while keeping volume and shine at an all time high! We do the best Keratin Treatments in Melbourne.
- Delilah Hair Products: We proudly produce our own unique range of hair styling products. Handmade with love by salon owner, Adrian, all our products complement our dry-cutting technique and curly hair doo’s and have proved extremely popular since their launch in 2018.
Why Choose Delilah Hair Studio?
When it comes to the team at Delilah, there are oh-so-many reasons to pop in for your next cut, colour or blow-wave:
- Customer Focus: Everyone has a horrible story about ending up with a hairstyle they never wanted because of pushy stylists. You’ll never find that at Delilah Hair Studio. We want to work with you to ensure that you get what you want, not what we think you should have. By striking the perfect balance between helpful advice and attention to customer desires, we have provided a long list of clients with the hairstyle of their dreams.
- Vibrant Atmosphere: We firmly believe that a trip to the hairdresser should be something to look forward to. We want you to enjoy yourself while you’re here; and our fun, energetic environment will have you booking your next appointment before you’ve even left.
- Depth of Experience: Collectively, the team at Delilah Hair Studio has over 30 years of salon experience. That means we have dealt with all types of hair and created all types of hairstyles. There really is no cut, colour or style that we cannot create for you.
- Dynamic: Our experience in hairdressing is matched only by our commitment to continued learning. We stay ahead of the curve, both in terms of hairdressing techniques and fashion trends and styles. Our team is constantly sourcing new styles and the best new treatments, so you can be sure that you’ll always receive the latest and greatest in hair styling.